Saturday, September 3, 2011

Football

I love football.  I love football all the time, but especially when my boys play.  I had butterflies in my stomach at the parents' meeting this summer.  I could not wait to sit in the stands and watch my son play football at Viewmont again.  I loved it when Matt played.  He wasn't an all star, but he always did a great job and worked hard.  With Nic, I will admit, I expect a little more.  He is my jock.  I expect that he will be out on that field and that he will play well and make a difference.  Its been a little bit of a struggle to start out, but he didn't play football last year and he has had to play catch up a little bit.  The varsity kids that we know keep telling us to be patient, because he is a stud and will be a starter and an impact lineman.  We shall see.  Here are a few pictures from this first two games as a Viking.




No comments:

Post a Comment