Saturday, October 29, 2011

When Kids Surprise You

Sometimes it feels like I am always worrying about my kids and complaining about them and their choices.  Once in awhile, one kid does something that makes me smile and feel pretty good about my kids and my parenting abilities.

In an earlier post I lamented about my daughter, Rachael, and where she was going in life.  Well, last week she calls to tell us that she has gotten herself enrolled at Paul Mitchell Hair school?  I don't know what it is called.  This has been one of her plans but she never had acted it on it until now.  She will be starting next month.  Next apartment of her own.  We got some numbers from the Institute up at the U and called one person and went to see it today and she will be moving in next Thursday.  So proud of her!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment