Saturday, December 10, 2011

One Baby Taking a Giant Step and bringing in a new baby.

It's 6:46 and Nic has just left to go on his first date with Jessica, who is darling, athletic, tall and a soccer player for Viewmont.  I highly approve.  He looked very handsome and was excited to have a good evening.  I am proud of Nic and I don't worry one bit about how things will go tonight.
Somehow I missed his nice shoes in this photo.

Next, due to advice from two of my caregivers, doctors, we have brought another little creature into our family named Lucy.  She is a Morkie, which I didn't even know existed (this is a Yorkie and Maltese mix -- don't ask Drake Judkins -- he doesn't get it either -- I'm with him).  She is adorable, sweet and loving.  She will be my new companion during the day when everyone is gone.  I am looking forward to getting to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment